Author Topic: My first bike!  (Read 6586 times)

Offline Gotta-Qik-C6

• Anybody thats talking all the time.....is lying half the time!
  • GM fanboi.....
Re: My first bike!
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2016, 07:37:22 pm »
LOL! I got gasoline!!!
Wish list: C7 Grand Sport

2010 C6 GS, 1998 Corolla LE, 2007 GSXR 750

Offline SVT_Power

• F.Y.A
  • Goodbye SVT
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2016, 06:21:27 pm »
I pulled a Rag, started putting some rice on my bike

I definitely like the shorty clutch lever, a lot nicer on my ring finger. I dunno about the brake lever though, I'll give a few days and if I don't like it I'll just go back to stock.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Offline SVT_Power

• F.Y.A
  • Goodbye SVT
« Reply #182 on: May 24, 2016, 06:46:02 pm »
Another ricer mod, took the front reflectors off. They look like they belong on a damn bicycle.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna